Y'know, when I get angry, I'd refrain myself from going near the computer and type a nasty post about it. But this time it is beyond what I can take and I shall proceed to do so accompanied by intensive swearing. I put myself under the category "for the use under duress only" in Brenda's post- Profanity


I took those bullshit every single time for the sake of my family.I've been polite for TOO LONG and THAT'S IT.  So here we go :

Fuck you. What makes you think you can step into my house and talk like you fucking have the right to commnet on my future path like nobody's business huh? I will not call you a son of a bitch because lovely grandma has got nothing to do with this and I would have asked you to go to hell if it's not that you have 2 daughters to raise. Hence, at most, I'd say FUCK OFF.

It has always been a sensitive topic. Not in a way that people ask, but what they try to do to fucking induce you into some other dream plan they have in their screwed up mind. Not that it works on me, but ITS FUCKING ANNOYING AND RUDE to do so. You have daughters, try it on them then, damn it! "you shouldn't", "you mustn't"...Don't fucking try to act like you're my father. Not even my father speaks to me in that manner. And if you think you can brain wash my parents into those ideology, you are fucking wrong, I'll do what ever it takes to make the choices that I'm happy with. It is non of your concern whether it is right or wrong, how would you know anyway? So fucking back-off and do whatever shits you're doing now, which by the way isn't anything that's SOOOO damn great to brag about.

I see "not coming back to this screwed up country" as a great plan. Nobody asked if you like that idea. You don't? Fucking stay here and rot then! Many people has done that and there's no major problem to it other than homesick. Why do we do all these things to tie ourselves up unnecessarily? What harm can it do to try something different from the usual? We get to live once and I do not want to die only to realise that all along I was in a fucking mouse hole. If you haven't done such things while you were young or blame it on the circumstances if you wish to, then boo-hoo! Too bad! SO FUCK OFF FOR ONCE and never ever even try to convince me with your so-called shit experience , I do not at all appreciate ANY of it. Oh and, the way you speak disgust me so much that I couldn't care less to waste my efford to explain. 

I am so fed up of explaining my way out of everything I do, especially to those who are biologically close to me. Heck, I join family gatherings for the sake of food or to simply kill time. And hey, don't give me shits like "you should appreciate your family while you still have them", save it. I have tried to as decent as possible but don't push it. If I were to think less, I probably learn the way my brother would have put it -"ASK THEM TO FUCK OFF"   

This is not the first time I've tolerated you. And I wonder how long will writting it down satisfy me.

P.S. Chinese University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Law. For the sake of my dignity, please take me in and I'll work my ass off for the degree if I have to.
____________________________________________________________________

生气时打英语比较快。
他妈的,我忍你很久了。
靠!最讨厌莫名其妙被人训话,
更受不了被误解,吃屎啦!
时间快转!让我离开这里。

P.S. 帖子是在四月份写的,我把它给活埋了。

 

0 留言: