27.7.08

A-Race

It's been awhile since I get pissed off so quickly, normally its an accumulation of little little things that causes the irritation. Now that I'm out of the management business, I don't go through the headache of confirming every single technical details like I used to have. The frustration in the planning process is so great that it teaches one to be mentally stronger and I believe whether the event is a success or not, everyone walks away with something, at least an understanding of the importance of communication and teamwork.

This time, I'm just a photographer. Though I wasn't at all involved in the organising process, but I'd say it's fairly well done as I observed from the viewfinder. Weaknesses, as mentioned by participants, no doubt most of them are true. However, the race DID went on and ended as how it should be. Label us with whatever nasty adjectives. But one question before you do, why didn't you join us in the first place? hmm? Everyone can come out with a hundred and one excuses when the mindset is there, stuck into our stubborn skull. I, too, can do so to counter your arguments. Then again, save it. No point going through a tug-of-war to see who's right and who's not when its already history.

Kudos to the team! And Yee Eng, don't even bother to explain, some people just lack of neuron connections, that's all. We all make mistake and what's important is that we grow.

Gosh, being mature sucks when you're angry, LOL. but then, DUDE, its just a game! HAHAHA!~

I miss blogging in English. =)

Aye, let's move on to the fun part. Pictures!~


Our president, Yee Eng. Briefing of the race.


So called Statue of Liberty, made out of newspaper.


Second person from left. Lecturer gone wild XD


Lecturer gone wild take 2.


Fuiyo, didn't know pressing calculator can generate sweat at the chin.


This team was going through a serious dilemma. "Now what?! Who's next?!"


Finally they're done in this station. It sure was fun watching them, lol.


I swear I didn't follow them. It was just a coincidence.


Captain Ball. Samuel was pretty confused about which is his team mates. " I CAN'T SEE!! THEY'RE ALL BLACK!"


The only station which I did not visit after the first time.


Dark room maze. Nina at the other end was wondering : " Is this a dead end?"


Another team made it out from the dark room maze.


Team M. The July '08 intake.


Don't know who's this but I like how it's framed.


The arts team.


Congrats to the winning team. Funny bunch, assorted sizes.


The facilitators..and erm.. a photographer? Justin fell asleep.


with Celia, Ying Yen and Wai San.


LOL of the day. Ying Yen, the thousand hand Guan Im Mah. (Wai San on the 2nd level and Celia on the 3rd)

Can't have all of them up in my blog. The rest are here -> Clicky

0 留言: