6.2.10

the list

This is ironic, I was being so happy a while ago but now I’m starting to hate this place.When you’re in a bad mood, everything looks ugly, including yourself. Here’s the exact list :
the effing mountain
the effing spoiled elevator
the effing school bus
the effing canteen
the effing taxi drivers
the effing crowd in trains
the effing waitress in dim sum restaurant
the effing horrid air quality in Mong Kok
the effing attitude people HERE have   
the effing twisted behaviour on news every damn day

Monthly mood swing, if you get what I mean. So time to get emo.

Sometimes wonder if they are people who gives a shit about others.

Sometimes when you’ve done so much to fit in, people show no tolerance or even a single bit of acknowledgement towards the effort put in.

Sometimes people over expose the effort they put in. (like hello? you’re not the only one working here okay?)

Sometimes I try too hard. But who is there to say how much is enough? you wouldn’t know its too much until it is.

I’m always doubtful of myself. About the things I do, the way I do it, why I do it.

What the hell am I looking for anyway?

Then again, nobody has the duty to give a shit about you other then themselves anyway.

I will expect less from others.

I will not fulfill other’s expectation other than mine.

I will not go against my own will.
Why should I anyway? You’re not the only worthy of existence okay? Its about time you see people other than yourself.

How many little incident of annoyance takes to lead to a volcano eruption?
Ans : being constantly irritated for 3 consecutive days

okay, I’m done.

0 留言: