I don’t need a DSLR to show you how worn out I am.

image200911210002I’m sorry for the lack of updates. I was running about (literally),up and down the hill for interviews and to cover protest in the city. Soon enough I’ll start my own protest, as suggested, against people protesting on holidays. Just yesterday I was at the HK airport for an air crash emergency training hosted by Cathay Pacific. Had one night free stay at the Regal Hotel. Training starts at 5am and made it back to uni for classes 2pm. I’d have swore nastily if there’s no 100HKD payment. Currently, I’m working on my term paper(s) due in 2 weeks time. Its so bloody cold, my fingers freeze the moment I start typing. Hostel warden saved me big time for lending me her super thick sweater. Its freakin Hong Kong, nobody would have thought that it would go as low as 6 degrees Celsius. The paper says its the coldest november in 11 years. Fantastic isn’t it? =.= The sun is finally out today, at least some warmth to go with the cold wind.

More to come after I get the pictures sort out. Stay tuned and thank you very much for stopping by.

2 留言:

猫咪 说...

Do take care of yourself~
加油哦~

说...

猫咪@ 嗯,谢谢!^^